- Exchanges—Only subscription tickets may be exchanged. Unfortunately we are unable to exchange individual tickets.
- Cancellations / Postponements—If a concert must be cancelled or postponed due to inclement weather, ticket holders will be sent a voucher equal to the value of the ticket. This voucher can be exchanged for any future concert as specified on the voucher.
- If subscribers are unable to attend a concert and do not wish to exchange their tickets, they may return their tickets for resale at least one week prior to the performance date and receive a full tax deduction for the purchase price. We're sorry, but no refunds can be made on any ticket purchased or received.
HOW TO EXCHANGE YOUR TICKETS/EXCHANGE POLICIES:
- Only subscription tickets may be exchanged. Individual/single tickets and/or special events such as Southwood POPS in the Park are not eligible for exchange.
- Fax tickets to the TSO at (850) 222-9092 or mail to “TSO Ticket Exchange” at 1020 E. Lafayette St., Ste. 207, Tallahassee, FL 32301 along with your name and phone number. Please indicate which alternate concert you would like to attend and any seating preferences. Holiday Magic! is excluded from the exchange offer.
- Exchanged ticket orders must be received at least one business day (48 hours) before the performance.
- Exchanges are not accepted after a concert has taken place.
- If you are exchanging for a higher-priced ticket, you will be responsible for the difference. If you are exchanging for a lower-priced ticket, the difference (usually just a few dollars) will be donated back to the TSO.
We love donated tickets, so please feel free to call and allow us to resell your tickets if you can’t make it to a concert!